Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Camille's Story, Part 2

"There was an Arctic wolf the color of the shadows stuck inside an ice chamber!" said Camille, continuing her adventurous tale. "And she was calling for help!"
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"And indeed it did. After a few minutes of waiting with bated breath and keeping an eye out for the phantoms, the ice suddenly melted!"
 
"Wait a sec." I interrupted. "Where is Luna now?"
"Anyways," Camille continued," Luna and I crept outside. But we were in for a BIG surprise!"
"It's asleep." Luna whispered. "It's probably not a threat right now. However, phantoms have amplified hearing, so we can't speak above a whisper."
Suddenly, Zinc appeared in front of us in a pop of light!
 
Luna's screech was enough to alert some unwanted attention...
'"You imbeciles!" Zinc spat. "You have woken the Great Chief Phantom! Now he will devour us all!'
Luna and I took that opportunity to sprint away, with Zinc following a few paces away and the Great Chief Phantom hot on our tails."
"Somewhere behind us, there was a pop of blue light a Zinc shrieked! Luna and I ran different ways in our panic through a thicket of shriveled, dead trees and shrubs. In our panic, we lost each other in the fog."
***
"Well, I'm glad you're safe," I said thoughtfully," but..."

2 comments:

  1. I love Waffley's stories ^.^ You got the point, Waffley, where is Luna right now... I hope that she isn't captured again by Zinc!

    ReplyDelete

:)