Sunday, July 27, 2014

Autumn Tells His Tale

After a bit of urgent discussing, Camille and I decided to creep back to Edwingrim2's house, where we were sure that we'd be safe. However, we were in for a surprise....
The room was completely empty; all of the beautiful little artifacts of Edwingrim2's life were gone! We scrambled inside, to see nothing other than Autumn the arctic wolf, sobbing!
"Okay, start from the beginning." Camille said solemnly, plopping down on the floor and looking up attentively. "What exactly happened here?"
"Well..." Autumn started," it all began a day or so after Waffley vanished..."
***
"He and his phantom minions were tearing everything apart and parading around this house like they owned the place," continued Autumn.




***
"After that," Autumn concluded," I didn't know what to do! So, I simply hid in a corner until I heard you guys talking. I recognized your voice, Waffley, but I don't think that I know your friend." He paused for a moment."It's lovely too meet you, though I wish it was under better circumstances. I'm Autumn, what's your name?
"So, er, what are we going to do now?" I asked tentatively. "I'm afraid that this is way too much adventure for my froggy brain to bear."
"Wait a second..." Autumn mused. "Shouldn't we get a little more help first, before we... you know... do anything too drastic?"
Camille paused, considering. Suddenly a huge grin appeared on her face. "I think that I know just the girl," she began," but she won't be very easy to find." She paused, waiting for the dramatic climax. "So, who's ready to help me find Luna?"
Note: Thanks to my friend Balaur for helping with this post! C:

1 comment:

:)